Candle Care Instructions
- Soy Wax has a memory, please allow your first burn to last for up to 4 hours, or until the melt pool has reached the edge of the vessel. This is an important step to prevent tunneling and to ensure an optimal fragrance throw.
- Your wooden wick candle has been trimmed for your first burn. Before relighting your candle be sure to trim your wick to 3/16" (0.5mm).
- Before burning remove all charred wood and debris from candle. This will ensure a proper burn and preserve the life of your candle. Place the lid back on your candle after each burn.
- Candles are HOT! Never handle a lit candle, allow candle to completely cool before moving.
- NEVER EVER leave candles unattended or in the reach of children or pets. Please do not light candles near anything flammable or where a draft is present. This is a fire hazard.
- Do not burn your candle all day, that's candle abuse. A proper burn should last no more than 4 hours. Discontinue candle usage when there is an 1/2" of wax remaining. Once your candle is this low it's a good time to sit it on a candle warmer to use that last bit of wax up. Please remember to never ever light a candle that low.
- After burning your candle, you may notice a non smooth top. This is ok and a by-product of an all-natural wax. This is completely cosmetic and will not affect the performance of the candle.